It's time for Literary Junkies Tuesday! We're linking up this week and chatting on Twitter to discuss The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton. If you're new to Literary Junkies, get read for our August read, Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.
YOUR JULY CO-HOST: WENDY FROM BLUSH AND BARBELLS
And now for this month's questions:
1. What are you reading? Tell us about it!
I'm actually finishing The Secret Keeper right now. This month has been so crazy that I have had almost no time to read. As I'm writing this post, I'm about half way through but I'm hoping to get a bit farther before our Twitter chat.
2. Do you find yourself reading more of a particular genre during the heat of summer?
Yes. I don't know why but Chick Lit and YA are always my go-tos in the summer.
3. Who are your favorite book villains (either to love or to hate?)
In the Sookie Stackhouse Series, everyone seems to be a villain at some point but I still love all of them. Other than that, I can't really think of anyone right now.
4. If you could choose one author’s writing powers to harness, who would you choose and why?
Ernest Hemingway. I would die to be able to write prose like him.
5. Do you read one book at a time, or read multiple books at once?
I generally just read one at a time. In high school I would read several at once but nowadays it's just one.
6. What are some of your favorite non-fiction books?
Chelsea Handler is probably the only person who thoroughly entertains me with non-fiction. The Bloggess was pretty awsome with her autobiography as well. I really want to read Hilary Clinton's new book though. I love her and think it would be so interesting to get a glimpse into her life.