Grab our button, grab the questions below, write your post and link up with us!! Our link party is now happening the LAST TUESDAY of every month (so mark your calendars!!).
Literary Junkies Hosts: Taylor from Pink Heels, Pink Truck and ME!
Here are this month's questions... 1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it. 2. What are your top 3 reads for summer? 3. Do you have a favorite book that you like to re-read? 4. Do you have a favorite reading spot? 5. Do you enjoy a sipping on a beverage while you read? If so, tell us your favorite drink pairing!!
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it. I'm currently finishing up Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen. It's about a woman who recently lost her husband and is trying to start over with her daughter by reconnecting with long last family members. It's been really great so far and I just have about 100 pages left so look out for a review soon!
2. What are your top 3 reads for summer? I just did a post for my top 5 summer reads so make sure to check it out! 3 I've read myself and absolutely recommend. 2 I am dying to read but haven't gotten my hands on them.
3. Do you have a favorite book that you like to re-read? You might think I'm crazy but Hamlet by Shakespeare. I love this play so much that I can't keep myself away form it for too long. I have an old version printed in the early 60s, a newer version and then one that's part of a complete collection of Shakespeare's works. I was that girl in high school that was all about reading in Old English.
4. Do you have a favorite reading spot? Anywhere comfortable to be honest. As long as I have a comfy chair or sofa, I'm happy. I've read in coffee shops, I read in my bed. I've read underneath trees before. I can have a ton of noise around me but as long as I can get into a comfortable position, I'm good.
5. Do you enjoy sipping on a beverage while you read? If so, tell us your favorite drink pairing. Coffee or wine. If it's before 3pm, a nice hot cup of coffee. If it's after 3pm, pour me some wine.
And now for the link up!