Literary Junkies Tuesday
Hello Fellow Book Lovers! It's the 3rd Tuesday of the month...Literary Junkies Link Party Day!! And Literary Junkies Book Club Twitter party (tonight at 7pm CST). A time where all our fellow book lovers get together and share our love and joy of books!
Grab our button, grab the questions below, write your post and link up with us!!
YOUR JANUARY CO-HOST: ANDI JUST ANOTHER SMITH
This Month's Questions:
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it!
Well, as I write this post, I'm finishing up Let's Pretend This Never Happened, our book for February. My next book that I'll be reading is A Place at the Table by Susan Rebecca White. What are you guys reading?
2. What books are on your bedside table at the moment?
3. Amazon recently released the 100 books to read in a lifetime. What did they miss that you would add?
I feel like Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote should be on there as well as A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
4. Are there any books being published in 2014 that you are anxiously awaiting? If so, what are they? None in particular. I don't even really know what's coming out this year. I feel awful about that because there's probably a ton of books coming out this year I'm going to jump all over later.
5. Name the next 3 books in your To Be Read List (the ones you will be reading next on your list.) I already mentioned the next book I'll be reading is A Place at the Table and then I'll read our March selection, Serena by Ron Rash. Third, I'm not sure yet but I'm leaning towards either a book that's been on my shelf a while or a mystery.